NASIM Foundation supports following charities;
(A 501(c)(3) non-profit, Tax ID: 03-0605701)
Please click on the link below to see further details:
Asim Siddique Memorial Degree College, Budaun, U.P. India
– Provides international level college education to impoverished and needy.
Blind Welfare Council, Dahod, Gujrat, India
– Organization works for visually Impaired, Hearing Impaired, Mentally challenged individuals.
COVA (Confederation of Voluntary Associations), Hyderabad, India
– advocacy of education of orphans and underprivileged children and coaching/training for students.
Kadapa Orphanage School, Kadapa, AP
– Educate Orphans and underprivileged minorities and alleviate generations to overcome poverty.
Mawaddah Foundation, Banglore
– Registered trust in Bangalore providing following healthcare services through Unicare Medical Center
University of Texas at Dallas Scholarship/Endowment Fund
– Merit based competitive scholarships for need based students enrolled at the UTD.